You work and play on them. You drink from them. But do you really appreciate them? Growing population, development, and invasive species stress your local lakes, ponds, and reservoirs. All life needs water; let’s not take it for granted!
The resources below are for the use of our members and partners for their Lakes Appreciation Month and Secchi Dip-In events. You may also utilize our Media Toolkit packet, which provides the same resources in one handy document.
- Lakes Appreciation Month Logo [PNG]
- Lakes Appreciation Month Logo – image only [PNG]
- Secchi Dip-In Logo [PNG]
- Lakes Appreciation Month Flyer [PDF]
- Secchi Dip-In Flyer [PDF]
- Secchi Dip-In Flyer – quarter-page [PDF]
Secchi Dip-In Resources
Lakes Appreciation Month Resources
- Lake Facts BINGO Sheet [PDF] – partnership with Earth Science Laboratories
- How to Get a Lakes Appreciation Month Proclamation [NALMS Website]
- How to Get Media Coverage for Your Lake Event [NALMS Website]
- How to Sponsor Lakes Appreciation Month [PDF]