Welcome to NALMS
Our mission is a simple, but powerful one: to forge partnerships among citizens, scientists, and professionals to foster the management and protection of lakes and reservoirs … for today and tomorrow.
NALMS is not focused on professionals, academic researchers, or any smaller interest group alone; rather, NALMS is a melting pot, welcoming anyone interested in lakes.
NALMS goals are:
- To promote the exchange of information on aspects of managing lakes and their watersheds.
- To promote public awareness of lake ecosystems.
- To encourage public support for promoting management of lakes and their watersheds.
- To provide guidance to agencies involved in management activities for lakes and their watersheds.
- To boost the professional status of those engaged in managing lakes and their watersheds.
- To identify needs and encourage research on lake ecology and watershed management.
October 30-November 2, 2018
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
NALMS 37th International Symposium
November 6-9, 2017
Denver, Colorado, United States
Thank you to all of our attendees, members, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, Colorado Lake & Reservoir Management Association (CLRMA), and everyone who made NALMS 2017 such an amazing success!
– – – – – –