Show Your Lakes Appreciation Challenge
In the month of July, NALMS invites you to participate in the social media Show Your Lakes Appreciation Challenge! The goal of the challenge is to promote and encourage support for Lakes Appreciation Month.
Here’s how you can join in:
- Take a picture of yourself or someone you know enjoying or working on a lake or reservoir during July. The contest officially runs July 1st-31st.
- Log onto Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram and upload your picture.
- Add an informative, funny, or witty caption along with the name of lake.
- Be sure to type #LakesAppreciation in your post so we can find your entry.
Why should you join in?
- You can win Prizes … winners will be determined via a raffle, picked randomly at the end of Lakes Appreciation Month, and announced via social media on Monday, August 3rd. Our three winners will be contacted to collect their prizes.
- First Place: A NALMS long sleeve shirt & baseball hat
- Second Place: A NALMS long sleeve shirt
- Third Place: A NALMS baseball hat
- You can get Recognition. With your permission…
- NALMS may include your photo on our Lakes Appreciation Month webpages or other media.
- NALMS will consider your photo for the Photo of the Month in NALMS Notes.
- Because You’re Awesome
- And you are! Thank you for joining the Challenge and for appreciating your lakes!