|Attendee Registration||Exhibitor Registration|
|Registration Level||Early Bird
by Feb 24
Feb 25 – Apr 14
after Apr 14
includes virtual component
includes virtual component
|Single Exhibit Booth||$1,995|
|Double Exhibit Booth||$2,735|
|Student Virtual Only**||N/A||$95||N/A|
* On-site registrations may be limited in number and no special dietary restrictions can be accommodated given the lack of notice.
** Student registrations must be full-time degree seeking students during conference. Students may be asked to show a validated student ID, a letter on college/university letterhead signed by their department chair or major advisor to indicate that they are a full-time student or some other proof of matriculation.
Single Day registrations may not be combined to create a two-day registration.
Online registration for in-person attendance will close April 14. Only on-site registration will be available after April 14.
What is the difference between In-Person and limited virtual attendance?
|In-Person Attendees Receive||Virtual-Only Attendees Receive|
The registration fees for the virtual-only attendance option will be reduced as compared to the In-Person registration fees. This is mainly due to the increased cost of provided food and amenities of attending the conference In-Person.
All attendees will be able to view any pre-recorded conference materials during the conference and for up to six months after the conference ends and may utilize networking opportunities via the chat and other social networking functions, and access to view the plenary speeches via a livestream video. The price to attend the conference in solely a virtual manner will be provided at a reduced rate as compared to attending in-person (See Question 6). All in-person attendees will have access to the virtual components of the conference included in their registration. Note: All in-person presenters will be encouraged to provide a prerecorded version of their presentation and we will also offer a staffed room for on-site for presentation recording. However, some presenters may opt to not record their presentations due to agency clearance restrictions, proprietary concerns or their personal preference. At a minimum, we will at least try to secure pdf versions of presentation materials for the latter case.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I register more than one person at a time?
Yes. If your attendees are registering at the same level (i.e., all In-Person or all Student In-Person) you may register them at the same time, on one invoice. To do this, complete your first registration, and then use the “Add Guest” feature to begin registering your next attendee.
What if I’m registering more than one person and they have different registration types?
If you are registering more than one person and they have different registration types, you will need to complete your registration process – either paying online or requesting an invoice – before beginning another. You will see a button labeled “New Registration” – select that to begin the next attendee’s registration form.
Can I request an invoice, or do I need to pay online when I register?
You may request an invoice when you get to the payments page. To do this, select the “Invoice Me” option and an invoice will automatically be emailed to you. You may choose to pay offline via check or money order, or you may pay online at a later time using the link provided in the invoice.
- In the event an attendee needs to cancel their in-person registration, we will offer the following options:
- Convert the registration to an online registration with a refund issued for the price difference
- No refunds will be given except in the event of extenuating circumstances, which will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the registered attendee cannot attend, someone else may attend in their place with no additional fee.
- In the event the symposium is moved to a completely online format, in-person registrations will be converted to the online registration fee and refunds will be issued for the difference.
- In the event the symposium is cancelled with no online alternative, full refunds will be issued to all attendees and exhibitors.
- Have questions? Let us know by email at email@example.com.