2020 Registration Fees
|All fees are in US dollars.||Registration Fee||Membership|
|Student||$35||Students interested in financial support from NALMS will need to apply for: a) registration; b) 2021 student membership, or c) both.|
|NALMS Member||$75||Not included. This tier is available to current NALMS members only and DOES NOT include a 2021 membership. Bundled membership options are also available to current NALMS members (see below).|
|Non-Member||$105||Not included. Options to bundle a membership with your registration are available below.|
|Bundle Lake Leader||$105||Includes 2021 Lake Leader membership ($75 value). Available to current members and non-members.|
|Bundle Early Career||$125||Includes 2021 Early Career membership ($85 value). Available to current members and non-members. Limited to individuals with less than 5 years in their field.|
|Bundle Professional||$165||Includes 2021 Professional membership ($144 value). Available to current members and non-members.|
If your organization or workplace does not allow you to pay for a registration with a membership included, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Password-protected access to all sessions
- Access to online social events
- Workshops are available for an additional fee
The Fine Print
- All fees are in US dollars.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the symposium and NALMS does not waive registration fees or offer a reduced rate for presenters.
- Registrations are fully refundable through November 6. There will be no refunds after November 6.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to email@example.com. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.