YOU could be the winner of the 2020 NALMS Annual Photo Contest
Two winning images will be selected, a Member’s Choice winner selected by Symposium attendees and an Editors’ Choice winner selected by the editor and production editor for the entry that will make the best LakeLine cover. We have secured sponsorship for the Photo Contest, and the winner of each category will receive a generous gift card.
Your favorite lake or reservoir photo could grace a cover of LakeLine! Entries will be judged in conjunction with the NALMS 2020 virtual symposium.
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- You must be a NALMS member to submit an entry.
- Maximum of one submission per person.
- Photos should be of sufficient resolution to print from (approximately 300 dpi at 8.5” × 11”).
- Both portrait and landscape orientation are acceptable, but note that the best cover layouts are derived from photos in the portrait orientation.
Entries must be received by October 15, 2020.
Send your entry to:
Amy Smagula, LakeLine Editor