Thank you to all who participated for a great conference!
Registration is now closed.
Important information for conference registrants:
UPDATE: As six months have now passed, the conference content is no longer available for viewing on Whova. We hope you enjoyed the extra time to participate!
How do I access content?
To make the most out of our virtual conference experience this year, we are utilizing the event app Whova (both web and mobile). This is where presentations will be stored, live streams will run, sponsors are featured, and all networking will take place. Much like an in-person NALMS conference, you can set your own agenda, participate in Q&A sessions, and network with your peers!
You must be registered for the conference to access this content. Please input the email that you used to register for the conference when logging in. Need assistance logging in?
How long will the event information remain on the app?
Didn’t get to all those great presentations? No worries! Content will be available for six (6) months (from the 11/20/20 end date of the conference, which means content will be available through May 2021.)
After careful consideration and in consultation with our partners and planning team, NALMS has decided we will not be able to hold our 2020 annual symposium in Minneapolis as planned. Instead we will hold a virtual symposium during those dates in keeping with the best interest of the health and well-being of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff.
This year’s program will include:
- Plenary sessions with live Q&A.
- Daily technical presentations with live Q&A.
- “On your own sessions,” view recorded presentations on your timetable and ask the authors questions.
- Poster Session with “lightning” presentations.
- Talks and posters will be available to attendees on demand during the conference week, no need to miss any talks of interest due to overlapping times.
- Daily meet & greet opportunities and a virtual hospitality room.
- Virtual Clean Lakes Classic Run/Walk.
- Student and Early Career Panel.
For details on the program, please visit our Program at a Glance.