Virtual Exhibitor Information
As a virtual exhibitor at the 12th National Monitoring Conference, you will be a very visible part of the only national conference solely devoted to water monitoring, providing an exceptional setting to mix with potential clients and partners in the water monitoring community. We are expecting a great turnout of water monitoring professionals from across the nation at this first-ever virtual National Monitoring Conference!Sign Up for a Booth
Virtual Booth: $500
- All fees are in US dollars.
- We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, check and purchase order. We do not accept American Express.
- Checks are payable, in US Dollars, to NALMS, PO Box 6905, Colorado Springs, CO 80934
- Set-up instructions and an individual exhibitor link will be sent upon registration and payment
What does a virtual exhibit booth include?
- One free registration: includes full access to the conference program
- Virtual exhibit space in Whova, our desktop and mobile conference platform, includes these options:
- Add your company/organizations’ information: phone number, website, address, company description, and slogan
- Set your primary contact and add booth staff: your booth includes one full conference registration; additional booth staff may be added from those who register for the conference
- Setup a live showcase: create a live stream using the service of your choice
- Add a product video
- Add handouts: you may upload 2 PDF files
- Add promotional offers: options include raffles, giveaways, and coupons
- Interaction opportunities with attendees: through the “chat” function in Whova, you will have the opportunity to interact with conference attendees who visit your virtual booth
- Listing on the NALMS’ National Monitoring Conference website: your logo will be listed and linked to the website of your choice
We invite you to a virtual exhibitor happy hour!
Tuesday, April 20th (6:30-7:30 pm EST)
- “Lightning talks” from exhibitors (20 min)
We invite you to give a one-minute pitch or preview a new product! This can be done live or be a pre-recorded video. If you elect to do a video, please send that to conference organizers (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Monday, April 19th at the latest.
- Attendees will break to visit booths (20 min)
We encourage exhibitors to set up a live showcase for this time (6:50-7:10 pm), as this is when those attending the happy hour will break to visit the booths. The “happy hour” Zoom link will remain open during this time (via Whova) so people may come in and out as they wish.
- Reconvene for “exhibitor jeopardy” (20 min)
To encourage attendees to attend the full happy hour, we will end the night with some fun trivia questions. If you would like a question included about your company or organization, please send one or two to conference organizers by Monday, April 19th at the latest. We will also be offering prizes! If you’d like to include a prize from your company, just let us know!
Whova Exhibitor Guide
How to set up your virtual booth: https://whova.com/pages/whova-app-exhibitor-guide/
How-to Guide for Lead Retrieval: https://whova.com/resources/how-to-guide/leadgen-tutorial/