Virtual Exhibitor Information
As a virtual exhibitor at the 12th National Monitoring Conference, you will be a very visible part of the only national conference solely devoted to water monitoring, providing an exceptional setting to mix with potential clients and partners in the water monitoring community. We are expecting a great turnout of water monitoring professionals from across the nation at this first-ever virtual National Monitoring Conference!
Virtual Booth: $500
- All fees are in US dollars.
- We accept payment by VISA, MasterCard, Discover, check and purchase order. We do not accept American Express.
- Checks are payable, in US Dollars, to NALMS, PO Box 6905, Colorado Springs, CO 80934
- Set-up instructions and an individual exhibitor link will be sent upon registration and payment
What does a virtual exhibit booth include?
- One free registration: includes full access to the conference program
- Virtual exhibit space in Whova, our desktop and mobile conference platform, includes these options:
- Add your company/organizations’ information: phone number, website, address, company description, and slogan
- Set your primary contact and add booth staff: your booth includes one full conference registration; additional booth staff may be added from those who register for the conference
- Setup a live showcase: create a live stream using the service of your choice
- Add a product video
- Add handouts: you may upload 2 PDF files
- Add promotional offers: options include raffles, giveaways, and coupons
- Interaction opportunities with attendees: through the “chat” function in Whova, you will have the opportunity to interact with conference attendees who visit your virtual booth
- Listing on the NALMS’ National Monitoring Conference website: your logo will be listed and linked to the website of your choice
Whova Exhibitor Guide
How to set up your virtual booth: https://whova.com/pages/whova-app-exhibitor-guide/