LakeLine Magazine is a quarterly magazine published by the North American Lake Management Society (NALMS). LakeLine contains news, commentary and articles on topics affecting lakes, reservoirs and watersheds. Usually organized around a theme, like control of invasive species or resolving recreational conflicts, each issue becomes a valued resource for lake users and advocates.
Back issues of LakeLine Magazine are available for purchase from the NALMS Book Store.
- Read LakeLine Volume 35 Issue 2: HABs and USEPA for FREE - Click here
- How to Access LakeLine Online
- Submission: How to become a LakeLine author
- LakeLine Pre-order Form
- LakeLine Library Subscriptions
- Advertising in LakeLine
- Free Online Sample Issue
- LakeLine Article Reference: Search and Sort by by Article, Author and more.