The Secchi Dip-In is a demonstration of the potential of volunteer monitors to gather environmentally important information on our lakes, rivers, and estuaries. Volunteers have been submitting information during the annual Dip-In since 1994. The Secchi Dip-In is part of Lakes Appreciation Month, where we celebrate our lakes throughout the month of July each year.
The resources below are for the use of our members and partners for their Lakes Appreciation Month and Secchi Dip-In events. You may also utilize our Media Toolkit packet, which provides the same resources in one handy document.
- Lakes Appreciation Month Logo [PNG]
- Lakes Appreciation Month Logo – image only [PNG]
- Secchi Dip-In Logo [PNG]
- Lakes Appreciation Month Flyer [PDF]
- Secchi Dip-In Flyer [PDF]
- Secchi Dip-In Flyer – quarter-page [PDF]
Secchi Dip-In Resources
Lakes Appreciation Month Resources
- Lake Facts BINGO Sheet [PDF] – partnership with Earth Science Laboratories
- How to Get a Lakes Appreciation Month Proclamation [NALMS Website]
- How to Get Media Coverage for Your Lake Event [NALMS Website]
- How to Sponsor Lakes Appreciation Month [PDF]