This tier is available to current NALMS members only (including organizational members). If you are not currently a member, but add a membership to your registration, you may select this option. If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact us at email@example.com.
|Non-Member||$265||For conference attendees who are not members of NALMS.|
Did you know? If you add a 2022 NALMS membership to your registration, we’ll give you 20% off your dues!
If your organization or workplace does not allow you to pay for a registration with a membership included, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
- Password-protected access to all sessions during the symposium and for 6 months after the symposium
- Access to online social events
- Workshops are available for an additional fee
The Fine Print
- All fees are in US dollars.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the symposium and NALMS does not waive registration fees or offer a reduced rate for presenters.
- Registrations are fully refundable through November 5. There will be no refunds after November 5.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to email@example.com. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Have questions? Let us know by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I register more than one person at a time?
Yes. If your attendees are registering at the same level (i.e. all NALMS Members or all students or all non-members) you may register them at the same time, on one invoice. To do this, complete your first registration, and then use the “Add Guest” feature to begin registering your next attendee.
- What if I'm registering more than one person and they have different registration types?
If you are registering more than one person and they have different registration types, you will need to complete your registration process – either paying online or requesting an invoice – before beginning another. You will see a button labeled “New Registration” – select that to begin the next attendee’s registration form.
- Can I request an invoice, or do I need to pay online when I register?
You may request an invoice when you get to the payments page. To do this, select the “Invoice Me” option and an invoice will automatically be emailed to you. You may choose to pay offline via check or money order, or you may pay online at a later time using the link provided in the invoice.
- Do you offer registration scholarships?
NALMS offers a limited number of registration scholarships for attendees who may be in need of financial assistance including early career professionals, nonprofit organizations, and those working on JEDI issues. Scholarships cover up to 100% of registration fees. Contact us at email@example.com with an explanation of financial need to be considered for a scholarship.