Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
35 West Fifth Street
The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza is a member of Historic Hotels of America, the official program of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, and is known as a fine example of French Art Deco architecture. Construction was started in September 1929, just one month before the start of the Great Depression.
- Room rates are $155/night for single or double occupancy (plus taxes)
- Government rate rooms are available at the federal FY2019 per diem rate for single occupancy rooms. Double occupancy rooms are available at the per diem rate plus $25/night.
- The state and local tax rate is 17.5%
- Complimentary basic high speed in-room internet.
- Complimentary use of The Gym at Carew Tower.
- The Hilton offers self-parking at $23 per day or valet at $28 per day. Both options include in and out privileges.
- Hotel check in is 4:00 pm and check out is 11:00 am. Reservations can be cancelled without first night’s room and tax penalty if done so 48 hours before scheduled arrival.
- The conference rate is available until September 28, 2018.
The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, located across the Ohio River in Covington, Kentucky, is served by major airlines including Air Canada, Allegiant, American Airlines, Delta, Frontier, United and US Airways.
The Hilton does not offer transportation to and from the airport. Ground transportation options are available on the airport’s website at www.cvgairport.com/trans.
Conference sessions will be held at the Duke Energy Convention Center, just one block from the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza. There are several parking options in the vicinity of the Convention Center for those not staying at the Hilton. Parking information and directions are available on their website: www.duke-energycenter.com/directions.