Minneapolis Marriott City Center
30 South 7th Street
Minneapolis MN 55402
612-349-4000 | Hotel Website
- Room rates are $150/night for single or double occupancy (plus tax)
- Government rate rooms are available at the federal per diem rate.
- The sales tax rate is 8.025% and the lodging tax rate is 3%.
- Conference rates are available 3 days pre/post conference based on availability.
- The hotel does not offer airport shuttle service.
- Complimentary high-speed internet in guest rooms.
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center access.
- Hotel check in is 4:00 pm and check out is 12:00 pm.
- You may cancel your reservation for no charge up to 2 days before arrival. Please note that the hotel will assess a fee of one night’s room and tax charges if you must cancel after this deadline.
- The conference rate is available until Saturday, October 22, 2022.
- On-site parking is available for $26/day. 📁Click here for a list of alternate downtown Minneapolis self-park options.
The Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport (MSP) is served by 17 commercial airlines with non-stop connections to many markets throughout the US.
- Aer Lingus
- Air Canada
- Air France
- Alaska Airlines
- Allegiant Air
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- Denver Air
- Frontier Airlines
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Spirit Airlines
- Sun Country Airlines
- United Airlines
The Minneapolis Marriott City Center does not offer airport shuttle service. We recommend that attendees take the Metro Transit Blue Line light rail from MSP to the Nicolett Mall Station and take the short walk to the Minneapolis Marriott City Center.
- Metro Transit has light rail stations in both airport terminals.
- Trains run most of the day every 10 minutes during peak hours and typically every 10 to 15 minutes at other times of the day. From the airport, trains can take you to the Warehouse District in downtown Minneapolis in about 25 minutes. Schedule details are available on the Metro Transit website.
- The Nicolett Mall Station is a short 5-minute / approximately 3-block walk from the Minneapolis Marriott City Center.
- Fares are good for 2.5 hours and cost $2.00 non-rush hour / $2.50 rush hour. Buy a ticket from the machine on the platform with cash, credit or debit cards – just remember to pay before boarding. While onboard, be ready to show your proof of payment: your ticket or the Metro Transit app