NALMS Recertification Application
Please read the following carefully:
- You must acquire 50 NALMS Continuing Education Credits (NCEUs) credits over a 3-year period to maintain certification.
As part of this application you will be required to upload your supporting documents. The file size limit is 10 MB total – please convert all files to low/medium resolution PDF so that they meet the 10 MB limit per applicant.
Required for all:
- Current resume (2 pages maximum)
- Completed NCEU form with (estimated) NCEUs for each item
Required if claiming NCEUs in categories that require submission of supporting documents (see the “notes” column in the NCEU form):
- Certificates of completion for courses, workshops, etc. Add a separate course/workshop description and the contact hours if they are not evident in the certificates.
- Copies of peer-reviewed journal articles except for those in Lake and Reservoir Management (copy URL onto the NCEU form instead if it is an open-access article)
- Copies of official reports and other publications (minimal requirement: equivalent to a typical LakeLine article in quality and length)
- For documents exceeding 10 pages, include only the table of contents and the executory summary. PCP will request the entire document if deemed necessary during evaluation.
- Documents that are publicly available online should be included as a URL in the NCEU form instead.
- Supporting document(s) for participation in lake management permitting effort
- Supporting document(s) for participation in an appointed task force or committee
The current recertification fee is US$80. You may pay by check or use our online payment gateway. If you pay by check, the payment receipt will be acknowledged by NALMS via email.