- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL NALMS 2020 Symposium
November 16 - November 20
After careful consideration and in consultation with our partners and planning team, NALMS has decided we will not be able to hold our 2020 annual symposium in Minneapolis as planned. Instead we will hold a virtual symposium during those dates in keeping with the best interest of the health and well-being of our attendees, sponsors, exhibitors, and staff.
With the uncertainty of the past several months, we understand that some prospective presenters were not able to submit an abstract for the 2020 conference but may now be interested in participating in a virtual meeting presentation format. We are reopening abstract and special session submissions until July 31.
If you have already submitted an abstract, there is no need to resubmit. We will be in contact with authors to confirm their interest in continued participation.
We are still in the planning stages of this new format, but we expect the program to include:
- Plenary sessions with live Q&A.
- Daily technical presentations with live Q&A.
- “On your own sessions,” view recorded presentations on your timetable and ask the authors questions.
- Poster Session with “lightning” presentations.
- Talks and posters will be available to attendees on demand during the conference week, no need to miss any talks of interest due to overlapping times.
- Daily meet & greet opportunities and a virtual hospitality room.
- Virtual exhibits from new and long time NALMS Corporate Members, Affiliates, and Nonprofits.
- Virtual Clean Lakes Classic 5K Run/Walk.
Stay tuned for more detailed information on the program, registration, awards, NALMS Membership Meeting, and more!