The 2016 Show Your Lakes Appreciation Challenge
The goal of the challenge is to promote and encourage support for Lakes Appreciation Month.
Here’s how you can join in:
- Take a picture of yourself or someone you know enjoying or working on a lake or reservoir during July.
- Log on to Facebook or Twitter and upload your picture.
- Add an informative, funny, or witty caption along with the name of lake.
- Be sure to type #LakesAppreciation in your post so we can find your entry.
Why should you join in?
- You can win PRIZES
- First Place: A NALMS polo shirt & baseball hat
- Second Place: A NALMS polo shirt
- Third Place: A NALMS baseball hat
- You can get RECOGNITION. With your permission…
- NALMS may include your photo on our Lakes Appreciation Month webpages or other media.
- NALMS will consider your photo for the Photo of the Month in NALMS Notes.
- Because YOU’RE AWESOME
- And you are! Thank you for joining the Challenge and for appreciating your lakes!