This HAB-themed issue of LakeLine is focused on the wide-range of efforts the U.S. EPA has been involved in to facilitate understanding and ensure safe and reliable water resources well into the future. Use the links below to access this issue online.
- LakeLine 35-1 Full Issue
- From the Editor
- From the President
- Do You Want Something That Works?
Dick Osgood, CLM
- Aeration and Oxygenation Methods for Stratified Lakes and Reservoirs
Barry Moore, Mark Mobley, John Little, Bob Kortmann, and Paul Gantzer
- Nutrient Inactivation with Alum: What Has Worked and Why
Shannon Brattebo, Eugene Welch, and Harry Gibbons
- Control of Invasive Aquatic Plants on a Small Scale
Michelle Nault, Susan Knight, Scott Van Egeren, Eddie Heath, John Skogerboe, Martha Barton, and Scott Provost
- Hand-Pulling Aquatic Invasives
- The Russians Are Coming! The Russians Are Coming!
Tom Conry, CLM
- Carter Lake: Restoring the Crown Jewel
John Holz, Ph.D.; Sara Mechtenberg, PE; Mark Porath; and Chris Larson
- NALMS Works!
- Student Corner: Make Art to be Lake Smart & SC2 Strategic Application of a Zebra Mussel Control Chemical
Maxine Verteramo and Benjamin Coyle
- In the News
- Affiliate News
- Literature Search