- This event has passed.
ILMS 2021 Abstracts Due
January 29, 2021
Please save the date for the annual ILMS conference. As a result of the current pandemic we have decided to move to a fully virtual conference this year.
The theme for this year is:
Lake and Watershed Resiliency in Changing Times
Our online event will be held April 8th and 9th, 2021. We are currently accepting abstracts for presentations for the event. We will update you with more details as we continue our planning.
Help us celebrate 33 years of Indiana Lakes Management! The Indiana Lakes Management Society is seeking abstracts for presentations at the 32nd Annual Indiana Lakes Management Annual Conference and our first virtual conference. The conference will be held April 8th and 9th, 2021 online. The deadline to submit an abstract is Friday, January 29th, 2021. If your abstract is accepted, you will be notified no later than February 19, 2021.
We are looking for presentations covering any of the following topics:
- Water Quality
- Lake Biological Communities
- Drawdown Logistics and Effects
- Grants and Fundraising
- Nuisance Flora and Fauna
- Increasing Community Involvement
If you are involved in water quality assessment, lake community development, best management practice implementation, community water body monitoring, simply enjoy working with your lake association and/or community then consider sharing your experience and expertise at the 31st annual Indiana Lakes Management Conference.
We invite presentations that deal with all aspects of the management, protection, and restoration of lakes, reservoirs and watersheds. Please submit abstracts electronically to https://forms.gle/HsTnYB2bKhacBtEu9.
Stay tuned for details on program, registration, awards, ILMS membership meeting and more!
General Presentation Information
- ILMS does not endorse specific products or services. Any presentation must include disclosure(s) of any and all relevant relationship(s) with: i) any and all corporations or ii) commercial product(s), iii) method(s), and iv) trade or brand name(s).
- All oral presentations will be pre-recorded. Details on format and deadlines for video submission will be announced after acceptance.
- Oral presentations will be allotted 20-30 minutes, including time for questions.
- Students making oral or poster presentations as primary authors will be considered for student awards.
- All presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the conference.
Please contact Sarah Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions and thank you for considering presenting at this year’s conference.