- This event has passed.
Chautauqua Watershed Conservancy 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting
August 27, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
Join our 30th Anniversary Annual Meeting!
Our annual meeting is moving online this year, and we hope you will join in! Learn about CWC’s 30 years of local conservation accomplishments and get an update on our current conservation programs and activities. For this year’s meeting, we are honored to have Erik Kulleseid, Commissioner of the NYS Office of Parks, Recreation & Historic Preservation, as our featured speaker, who will be presenting “NYS & CWC – 30 years of land trust and state collaboration in conserving open space and outdoor recreation opportunities in the Chautauqua Region”.
Attendance is free and no RSVP is needed – simply join us via Zoom using the url: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84366920183
This year’s meeting agenda will be:
– President’s Welcome / Introductions / Thank You
– 30-year Accomplishments Report
– 2019-2020 Activities Report
– Current Activities & Programs
– Looking Ahead
– Financial Report
– Election of Directors (2020 Nominees are Nan Doolittle, Chris Flanders, Cheryl Mawhinney, Richard Morrisroe, Lisa Schmidtfrerick-Miller, Greg Swan and Ruth Wahl)
– Presentation by Erik Kulleseid, Commissioner, NYS Parks –
NYS and CWC – 30 years of land trust-State collaboration in conserving open space and outdoor recreation opportunities in the Chautauqua Region