Online Lake Leader Membership
Please explore the following benefits and opportunities for our Lake Leader members.
Your Lake Leader membership includes the following benefits:
- 1 year NALMS membership
- Lifetime subscription to our monthly e-newsletter NALMS Notes. Read a sample
- Member-only website access including:
- Electronic copies of LakeLine Magazine (current and back issues). Read a sample
- NALMS Membership directory.
- NALMS Budgets, Minutes, and reports.
- Eligibility to vote in NALMS affairs
- Conference registration discounts
- Discounts at the NALMS bookstore
Lake Leader member opportunities:
- Publish an article in LakeLine Magazine.
- Author or co-author a paper for the Lake and Reservoir Management journal. Learn about submission details here.
- Contribute an article or story to an issue of NALMS Notes. Find out how here.
- Attend NALMS’ Symposium.
- Sit in on presentations given by leaders in the field, attend the annual membership meeting, and network at the social events.
- Volunteer at NALMS’ Symposium. Volunteer 4 hours and receive a 25% refund of your registration. Contact Membership Services for more information.
- Join a NALMS committee
- Learn more about NALMS’ committees here.
- Become a Certified Lake Manager or Certified Lake Professional
- NALMS’ Certification Program identifies individuals who have exceptional training and experience in lake management – learn more here.
- Donate to NALMS Lake Givers Club, the G. Dennis Cooke Symposium Fund, or the Eberhardt Memorial Student Fund.
- Be a part of NALMS’ lake management conversation on facebook, Linkedin and Yahoo!
- Contribute a lake photo for NALMS photo of the month on our flickr group.