Like you, NALMS Corporate members specialize in the following areas:
|Algal Analysis||Bacteria Analysis|
|Dams Services||Data Logging|
|Invasive Plants||Lake Management||Lake Mapping||Lake Restoration|
|Limnology||Macrophyte Analysis||Native Plants Installation||Nutrient Inactivation|
|Paleolimnology||Pollution Remediation||Shoreline Management||Stormwater Management|
|Water Quality Management||Water Quality Monitoring||Water Quality Reports||Water Supply|
|Weed Control||Wetland Management||Zooplankton Analysis|
Here’s what your membership includes…
- You get a 1 year NALMS membership.
- You will have once-a-year access to the NALMS member list for marketing purposes. Click here to request access.
- We will mail you four issues of LakeLine magazine.
- We will mail you four issues of the Lake & Reservoir Management journal.
- You get a lifetime subscription to our e-newsletter NALMS Notes.
- You will have exclusive online access to:
- LakeLine Magazine (current and back issues)
- Lake & Reservoir Management (current and back issues)
- Other NALMS publications
- NALMS Membership directory
- NALMS Budgets, Minutes and Reports
- You will be eligible to vote in NALMS affairs and help direct the society’s efforts.
- You will get discounts on advertising in LakeLine magazine.
- You will get discounts on conference registration and exhibition.
- You will get discounts on products in the NALMS store.
Here’s what you can do…
- You can send in a press release, article or story to NALMS Notes.
- You can go to the Symposium. Hear what leaders in the field have to say, go to the annual meeting of members, and network!
- You can exhibit your products and services at the Symposium. Find new leads and check in on your competitors!
- You can can sponsor the Symposium. Gain visibility with attendees and keep up with your competition even if you cannot attend.
- You can advertise in LakeLine magazine and get your products and services in front of subscribers who resemble your target audience profile exactly.
- You can help further our mission by donating, or urging your friends and family to donate to our Lake Givers fund, Student fund and Symposium fund.
- Join us online at facebook, flickr, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter!