This category is offered to organizations with missions similar to NALMS who are willing to partner on events and/or projects. Please read “How to Become a NALMS Affiliate” and contact the NALMS office at email@example.com for more information.
Here’s what your membership includes…
- You get a 1 year NALMS membership.
- We will mail you four issues of the LakeLine magazine.
- We will mail you four issues of the Lake & Reservoir Management journal.
- You get a lifetime subscription to our e-newsletter NALMS Notes.
- You will have exclusive online access to:
- LakeLine Magazine (current and back issues)
- Lake & Reservoir Management (current and back issues)
- Other NALMS publications
- NALMS Membership directory
- NALMS Budgets, Minutes and Reports
- You will be eligible to vote in NALMS affairs and help direct the society’s efforts.
- You and your members will get discounts on conference registration and exhibition.
- You and your members will get discounts on products in the NALMS store.
Here’s what you can do…
- You can contribute to the Affiliate News section of LakeLine Magazine.
- You can send in a press release, article or story to NALMS Notes.
- You can go to the Symposium. Hear what leaders in the field have to say, go to the annual meeting of members, and network!
- You can exhibit your programs and projects at the Symposium.
- You can can sponsor the Symposium. Gain visibility for your programs and projects even if you cannot attend.
- You can help further our mission by donating, or urging your friends and family to donate to our Lake Givers fund, Student fund and Symposium fund.
- Join us online at facebook, flickr, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter!