LakeLine Magazine – ISSN 0734-7978
$70 per subscription
LakeLine Magazine is published quarterly by the North American Lake Management Society (NALMS) as a medium for exchange and communication among all those interested in lake management. LakeLine Magazine contains news, commentary and articles on topics affecting lakes, reservoirs and watersheds. Because issues are typically organized around a theme, such as control of invasive species or resolving recreational conflicts, each issue becomes a valued reference and resource for lake managers, users and advocates.
- Prepayment is required on all orders.
- NALMS’ Federal Tax ID Number: 01-0372129
- No Agency Discount Available.
- Duplicate payments will be applied to the following year’s subscription.
- No refunds for cancellations received after subscription year has started (March issue).
- All subscriptions are based on a calendar year (January – December) with 4 issues produced per year.
- NALMS policy is to fill claims received within six months of publication, subject to availability.
- Back issues may be available. Contact the NALMS Office for availability and pricing information at: PO Box 5443, Madison, WI 53705; (608) 233-2836; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All library subscription orders for LakeLine Magazine must be submitted directly to NALMS and may be purchased by submitting the LakeLine Subscription Proforma Invoice for Mailed & Faxed Orders.
Questions may be directed to NALMS at: North American Lake Management Society, PO Box 5443, Madison, WI 53705; Phone: (608) 233-2836; email: email@example.com.