We cannot guarantee Symposium fees until conference registration is launched. However, you may use the following fees from last year as an estimate.
2016 Individual Registration Fees
Register by September 15
Register by October 27
After October 27
|NALMS Member||$ 435||$ 495||$ 575|
|Non-Member||$ 565||$ 625||$ 705|
|Student||$ 235||$ 320||$ 390|
|One-day Registrations||$ 215||$ 255||$ 315|
|Guest*||$ 195||$ 220||$ 255|
*Guest Registration is a meals-only option intended for spouses/significant others and does not include access to technical sessions.
2016 Exhibition Fees
|Single Booth||Double Booth|
|NALMS Corporate Member||$ 1,150||$ 1,850|
|Regular Booth||$ 1,350||$ 2,250|
|Nonprofit Table||$ 495|
|Additional Exhibit Staff (each)||$ 325|
- All fees are in US dollars.
- Full conference registration includes access to all technical sessions and included meals, Tuesday – Thursday.
- Meals include continental breakfast, lunch & refreshment breaks Tuesday – Thursday, Tuesday Exhibitors’ Reception and Wednesday Awards Banquet.
- Daily registrations include access to technical sessions, meals and included receptions only on the selected day of attendance.
- Onsite registration program materials, meals and regularly included events may be limited by availability.
- One-day registrations may not be combined to create a two-day registration.
- Registrations are fully refundable minus a $10 processing fee through September 15.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed for all conference registration cancellations received September 15 – October 27. There will be no refunds after October 27.
- Special event and workshop fees are fully refundable through September 15. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed for cancellations received September 15 – October 27. There will be no refunds after October 27.
- Exhibition space is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.