- Where do I send my check?
You may send your check or money order in US dollars to:
PO Box 7276
Boulder CO 80306-7276
- Do I need to join NALMS before registering to get the NALMS Member registration rate?
No. You can add a NALMS membership to your symposium registration as part of the registration process and be eligible for NALMS Member registration rate.
NALMS memberships are good for one year. You can learn more about NALMS memberships here.
- How do I add an item to my registration?
You can add a field trip, workshop or special event to your registration and pay with the same credit card, a different credit card or a check. Click on the Modify Your Registration menu item to access and modify your registration. You will need to enter your email address and confirmation number.
Once you’ve logged in and clicked on the “Modify” button, click on the “Registration” link under “Modify” in the resulting table.
Do not make any changes on the page with the conference registration options (NALMS Member, Non-Member, etc.), just click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. If you are already registered for the conference and select the “Extended Session, Field Trip or Special Event Only Registration” option, you will cancel your registration. You probably don’t want to do that!
The next page will show the list of available field trips, workshops and special events. Once you’ve made your selections on that page, keep clicking the “Next” button until you get to the payment page. Once you’ve entered your payment (if applicable) and clicked “Finish” you’ll be all set.
- Is there a presenter rate?
We do not offer a special rate for presenters.
- Which meals are included in my registration?
- What is your cancellation / refund policy?
- Registrations are fully refundable minus a $10 processing fee through September 15.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed for all conference registration cancellations received September 15 – October 27. There will be no refunds after October 27.
- Field trip, special event and workshop fees are fully refundable through September 15. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed for cancellations received September 15 – October 27. There will be no refunds after October 27.
- Exhibition space is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to email@example.com. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.
- Can I buy an extra banquet ticket?
In order to reduce the amount of wasted food at the banquet, we do not offer banquet tickets for sale. Instead we will offer attendees the opportunity to be added to an onsite waitlist for tickets donated by attendees who will not be using their tickets. We have never had to turn away people from the banquet using this system.