It’s time to reserve your exhibit space for the 37th International Symposium of the North American Lake Management Society! Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your business, services and products to a unique group of lake professionals and enthusiasts. Mark your calendars now for November 6–9, 2017. This year’s symposium will be held in Denver, Colorado at the Westin Westminster.
Who Will Attend?
NALMS’ Annual Symposium attracts diverse audiences of approximately 500 lake management professionals and lake lovers from all over the US and Canada as well as from several foreign countries. Throughout the course of the three-day symposium, you will have the opportunity to meet with:
- Lake management consultants;
- Representatives from local, state, provincial and federal water quality agencies;
- Educators and researchers; and
- Citizens concerned about the management of their lakes.
What’s Included in the Fee?
- Full registration package for two (2) people. Includes admission to all technical sessions, meals, breaks and Exhibitor Reception. Nonprofit tables include one (1) full registration package.
- All Refreshment Breaks. Total of six (6) refreshment breaks (all held on the exhibit floor).
- Luncheons. Three (3) luncheons for all participants and guests.
- Exhibition Space. A single (8’ × 10’) or double (8’ × 20’) or larger exhibition space.
- Table. One or two, depending on booth size, 6’ skirted table for your exhibition space.
- Chairs. Two or more, depending on exhibition space.
- Waste Basket. One waste basket for your exhibition space.
- Identification Sign. One booth identification sign.
- Program Listing. Your company’s contact information printed in the Exhibitor section of the Symposium final program.
- Website Listing. A link to your company’s website on the conference website.
- Delegate List. A single usage of an electronic file of the final Symposium delegate listing emailed to you following the Symposium, upon request.
Exhibition Information & Fees
Please note that this year’s schedule is shifted by one day from our traditional schedule
Exhibitor Set-up: Monday, November 6, Time TBD
Exhibit Hall Open: Tuesday, November 7 – Thursday, November 9
Exhibitor Take-down: Thursday, November 9, 1:30 – 4:00 pm
Lunches and refreshment breaks during exhibit hours will be held in the exhibit hall, Tuesday through Thursday, maximizing traffic and allowing more time for conference participants to visit with exhibitors. On Tuesday evening of the conference, we will sponsor a meet-and-greet reception in the exhibit hall for networking between exhibitors, poster presenters and conference participants.
|Estimated Exhibition Fees
Fees for 2017 have not been finalized.
The fees below should serve as an estimate only.
|Single Booth||Double Booth|
|NALMS Corporate Member Booth||$ 1,150||$ 1,850|
|Regular Booth||$ 1,350||$ 2,250|
|Nonprofit Table||$ 495||N/A|
|Additional Exhibit Staff (each)||$ 325|
If you have any questions or would like to be added to our mailing list, please contact Philip Forsberg at the NALMS office: 303-800-6680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor Rules, Regulations and Contract
Acceptance of your application to exhibit at NALMS 2017 is not considered final until you have submitted a signed copy of the Exhibitor Rules and Regulations document and you have received a confirmation from NALMS that your application has been accepted.
- NALMS 2017 Exhibitor Rules and Regulations – Coming soon!
Exhibitor Kit & Exhibit Hall Floor Plan
NALMS is in the process of securing a decorator company to provide exhibition services for the 2017 symposium. The exhibitor services kit will be available for download below when it becomes available.
- NALMS 2017 Exhibitor Services Kit – Coming soon!
- NALMS 2017 Exhibition Space Selection Form – Coming soon!
- Exhibit Hall Diagram – Coming soon!
Below is a sampling of companies that have exhibited at recent conferences:
Advanced Water Technologies
Affinity Chemical LLC
Alberta Lake Management Society
Alberta Low Impact Development Partnership Society
Alpha Boats Unlimited, div. of Barber Welding, Inc.
Applied Polymer Systems
Aquacleaner Environmental, Inc
Aquatic Analysts, Inc.
Aquatic Life Ltd.
Aquatic Plant Management Society
Blue Water Satellite, Inc.
California Lake Management Society
Campbell Scientific Canada Corp
Canadianpond.ca Products Ltd.
Clean Lakes, Inc.
Colorado Lake and Reservoir Management Association
Crop Production Services
Curry Industries Ltd.
Dredge America, Inc.
Dredging & Marine Consultants
Eco Analysts, Inc.
ECO Oxygen Technologies
Ecosystem Consulting Service, Inc.
Environment and Parks – Government of Alberta
Eureka Water Probes
Florida Lake Management Society
Fluid Imaging Technologies
GZA GeoEnvironmental Inc.
HAB Aquatic Solutions
International Lake Environment Committee
KISTERS North America
Lake and Wetland Management
Lake Bottom Blanket c/o Derma-Safe LLC
New York State Federation of Lake Associations
Northeast Aquatic Plant Management Society
Nualgi America, Inc.
Pentair Aquatic Eco-Systems, Inc.
Phoslock Water Solutions Ltd.
Pond Pro Canada
PP Systems / bbe Moldaenke
Precision Measurement Engineering
Premier Materials Technology, Inc.
Princeton Hydro, LLC
Reservoir Environmental Management, Inc.
SolarBee/GridBee (Medora Corp.)
Suntree Technologies Inc.
Taylor & Francis
Tennant’s Industrial Dredging
Vertex Water Features
YSI, a Xylem Brand
Zequanox by MBI