Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I send my check?
You may send your check or money order in US dollars to:
PO Box 7276
Boulder CO 80306-7276
- How do I add an item to my registration?
You can add an extended session, field trip, or the Fluid 5K run to your registration and pay with the same credit card, a different credit card or a check. Login to the Cvent registration website by clicking on the Already Registered? link and entering your email address and confirmation number. Once you’ve logged in, click on the “Modify” button. In the resulting table, click on the “Registration” link under “Modify.”
Do not make any changes on the page with the conference registration options (Attendee, Presenter, etc.), just click the “Next” button at the bottom of the page. If you are already registered for the conference and select the “Extended Session, Field Trip or Special Event Only Registration” option, you will cancel your registration. You probably don’t want to do that!
The next page will show the list of available field trips, extended sessions and special events. Once you’ve made your selections on that page, keep clicking the “Next” button until you get to the payment page. Once you’ve entered your payment (if applicable) and clicked “Finish” you’ll be all set.
- Which meals are included in my registration?
- What is your cancellation / refund policy?
- Registrations are fully refundable minus a $10 processing fee through March 1.
- A $100 cancellation fee will be assessed for all conference registration cancellations received March 1 – March 15. There will be no refunds after March 15.
- Special event and workshop fees are fully refundable through March 1. A $10 cancellation fee will be assessed for cancellations received March 1 – March 15. There will be no refunds after March 15.
- Exhibition space is non-refundable.
- Cancellations must be processed through the online registration system or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations by phone will not be accepted.